I sell a lot of ready-made logos in my Etsy shop.
I send a transparent small resolution PNG file which are used to watermarking your photos.
I wanted to write a short and easy tutorial about how to use this file to add on top of your photographs if you do not have Adobe Photoshop or other image editing software. Mainly for boutique owners and small business owners.
1. Save your photo in a folder on the desktop for easy access.
2. Save your small or high res png file on the desktop for easy access.
3. Go to https://www.watermarquee.com/watermark
4. Use the button ‘Add Photos’ to upload your boutique picture from desktop.
5. Use the button ‘Add Logo’ from the desktop and upload the transparent PNG file.
6. Drag your logo on the desired place on the picture then hit save. Make sure you save highest res to get good quality on social media.
Message me anytime you have questions!!