Pinterest Exposure Strartegy
Did you know Pinterest is one of the best ways to increase traffic to your website and grow client list? Pinterest can be used as a search engine for people looking for ideas, recipes, tips and here I’m telling you how to build that traffic.
1. Upgrade your account to a business page
One of the best ways to analyze traffic and view re-pins is to upgrade your account to a business page. Here you will see how many views your pins are receiving and how many re-pins and click throughs you have. This will help you see which pins are doing better than others.
2. Use the right keywords
Pinterest is a search engine so every time you make a new pin, make sure you are using the right keywords for your business, the same way you use on your products on any website. #pinterestworkbook #pintereststrategy #howtogrowpinterest etc. Write a clear concise description and use a few keywords so your pins are easily found.
3. Create a visually pleasing page
Organize your Pinterest boards and be concise. If your business is about furniture, make sure your boards are in the same category so you don’t have cheese fondue recipes on your page. Make your business page about your business. Create boards that are in the same category and interest.
4. Create visually pleasing pins with clear information
Pins with short and clear titles are re-pinned so many times more, so make sure your pins are visually pleasing. You can buy stock photography from www.creativemarket.com and use an app like Canva to create simple graphics with text overlays.
5. Use an app like Tailwind to schedule posts. If you don’t want to use an app ($), you have to spend 20-30 minutes a day to post pins. The more pins you post, the more engagement you will have. Pin content that is relevant to your business and also include pins from your own blog/shop/website.
6. Join group boards. Group boards have many more followers so your pins will have a big exposure. Not an easy task. Search for relevant boards through the Pinterest search bar and check which ones have a lot of collaborators and posts. Send an invite to join the board. If you can find the board creator, message them on Pinterest and ask to join the group.